Seeking essays from young women

Dear Fellow Pro-Lifers! I am looking to hear from remarkable women who have been faced with an unplanned pregnancy. I am collecting essays from women that have been faced an unplanned pregnancy as I would like to incorporate some in my up coming book. My target audience is young women 20 - 30, since it is the highest group that experiences unexpected pregnancies. I am seeking essays on the following topics: Parenting when you least expect too. ● Why I chose to keep my baby and how this has affected my life. ● Why I chose adoption for my baby and how this has affected my life. ● Children who were given up for adoption – what are your thoughts and feelings about your experience? ● Parents who have been given the gift of parenting children that were given up for adoption – describe the blessings you have received through a woman’s unselfishness to give life to her baby. ● How women have been affected by having had an abortion. ● Thank you so much for your time and assistance. All submissions may be submitted via email. Please contact me if you'd like me email you a flyer. Sincerely, Ashley Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment