Today, I returned to the abortion clinic where I aborted my babies 12 years ago

Today, I returned to the abortion clinic where I aborted my babies 12 years ago | LifeSiteNews.com: "There are hundreds of churches within a 15-mile radius of this Orlando abortion clinic. While they are updating their offices, paying for sound systems, and preaching their fluffy messages, babies are dying…over 3000 a day. Friends, hear me, we must shake off our dullness and be SILENT NO MORE…and STAGNANT no more!

"I am angry with pastors who never mention abortion and will not lend a hand to people like my friend, John. I am angry with those who think that writing a check is enough and never think about actually doing anything for the unborn. I am angry with Christians who do nothing to stand for the least of these and still call themselves Christians."

Editor: I hear what she's saying, but "the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God" (James 1:19-20).

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment