Huckabee Hashes Out Abortion Arguments with Comedian Jon Stewart

The June 18 episode of the Daily Show featured an unusual topic for a late-night comedy segment: abortion. Stewart softened his objection to Huckabee's arguments by admitting his affection for his own children before birth. "I have kids, and I think it is very difficult when you look at an ultrasound of your child and you see a heartbeat - you are filled with that wonder and love and all those things," he said. "I don't just feel personally that is a decision I can make for another person. . . . Out of all issues - I can be incredibly certain about so many issues and get my dander up, and self-righteousness. This is one I can't, and this is the one that I probably, in the culture, struggle with the most. I think it's a very difficult issue." LifeSiteNews

No comments:

Post a Comment