Tiller Drove his Own Employee to Join Operation Rescue

Luhra Tivis, who was hired as a temp worker for late-term abortionist GeorgeTiller and eventually became a full employee for one year, discussed her story in the wake of Tiller's death. Though Tivis says Tiller assured her at the outset that he only performed late-term abortions on "severely deformed" children or for a medical crisis, Tivis says she soon came to realize that Tiller's words were not consistent with his practice. “I was seeing eight- and nine-month pregnant women come in,” she said, “and out of those two dozen a week, only about 2 percent had medical deformities. I thought I was pro-choice back then, but week after week I kept seeing these women coming in with healthy babies and I saw all the records. I didn’t think that was right.” LifeSiteNews, Enid News & Eagle, Pro-Life Action League

No comments:

Post a Comment