Abortion Practitioner Admits "Yes I Am" Killing Unborn Children

Curtis Boyd is one of the few abortion practitioners to admit what he is doing, but he has no qualms with his job. Boyd opened the first abortion center in Dallas in 1973. In an interview with WFAA yesterday after news surfaced that he re-opened his late-term abortion center, Southwestern Women's Surgery Center, in the huge metro area last week after more than a year following the closure of the Aaron's abortion facility, he makes a startling admission. "Am I killing?" Boyd said. "Yes, I am. I know that." He is a former Baptist ordained minister who is now a part of the pro-abortion Unitarian Universalist church; he says he prays often about the abortions he does. "I'll ask that the spirit of this pregnancy be returned to God with love and understanding," he said. LifeNews

1 comment:

  1. It's inconceivable that anyone, let alone a former Baptist ordained minister, could openly admit to knowing he's killing babies and praying that "the spirit of these pregnancies be returned to God with love and understanding." I quake in my boots just imagining what it will be like for him to stand before God at the judgment.

    ReplyDelete