A forced abortion, or life-saving medical decision?

When 20-year-old Caitlin Bruce opens her wallet, she sees a picture of a child she aborted. "I can get teary eyed sometimes, but it is something I'd rather remember than forget," says Bruce as she describes what happened at Flint’s Feminine Health Care Clinic. She says Dr. Abraham A. Hodari forced on her an abortion she decided she did not want after seeing the ultrasound image of her unborn baby.

“He was inserting the speculum, and I told him I’m nervous. I just told him stop please,” she says. “I'm really nervous and I don't want to do this anymore.”

“When she said stop, it was too late,” Dr. Hodari told NBC25 on the phone while on a trip in Italy. He admits he had an assistant then hold his patient down. Not all doctors agree with Dr. Hodari’s actions. Connect MidMichigan

No comments:

Post a Comment