Kourtney Kardashian considered aborting her unplanned pregnancy

The 30-year-old socialite revealed she had reunited with her 26-year-old former partner after learning she was carrying his child. "I definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not, and I wasn't thinking about adoption. . . . I can't even tell you how many people just say, 'Oh, get an abortion.' Like it's not a big deal. I looked online, and I was sitting on bed hysterically crying, reading these stories of people who felt so guilty from having an abortion. I was reading these things of how many people are traumatized by it afterwards. I was just sitting there crying, thinking, 'I can't do that.'" WSYR

Editor: Some pro-life groups are foolishly holding Kourtney up as a role model, but she's hardly that. She made the right choice about life for her baby, but her other choices have not been so stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment