#ihadanabortion and i hate myself

#ihadanabortion and i hate myself «: I would take a bullet for my out-of-the-womb children. Why didn’t I protect the ones inside?

I have given up hope that the past could have been different. I cannot change what I did. Every bible study, counseling session, and prayer seems to just be a band-aid over a wound that will NEVER heal.

So, I will be a voice for my children who only know heaven. I will be a voice for the millions of women who live in regret, guilt, self-hatred and fear of being “found out.” I will be painfully honest about every feeling I have, and I will stand up for life even when it’s unpopular and politically incorrect. So, please spare me your pro-life/pro-choice arguments. I know what I saw. I know how I feel. I will NEVER be the same. I will NEVER get over it.

And if I don’t take this pain and make it my purpose, I think it might kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment