Abortionist’s Conflicting Statements Deepen Kansas Abortion Death Mystery

Abortionist’s Conflicting Statements Deepen Kansas Abortion Death Mystery :Operation Rescue: According to the Wichita Eagle, Hodes testified on March 9, 2011, before the House Committee on Federal and State Affairs: “[Hodes] estimated that Kansas has seen ‘five deaths in the last five years’ because of abortion procedures.”

Operation Rescue obtained a letter written by Hodes to the House Committee of Federal and State Affairs dated March 15, 2011 in which he backtracks dramatically from his original statement. “I am writing to follow-up on one question that was asked during my testimony. I was asked how many deaths had occurred as a result of abortion in Kansas, and I did not know the answer to that question. I did offer an estimation, that perhaps five such deaths had occurred over the many years abortion has been provided in the State.”

No comments:

Post a Comment