Medical records tell tale of abortion survival

Saline infusion is no longer used in abortions, Melissa Ohden said, "Not because they are so horrific, but because too many of us survived." She named at least three other survivors, one a twin whose twin succumbed to the procedure. She knows there are at least eight survivors of Saline infusion abortion. "I am the only one who doesn't have any long term health problems."

Melissa struggled with God. "It was like he was telling me 'I saved your life for a reason' and I responded, 'yeah thanks, now leave me alone.'" She was afraid of what God was asking her to do. "There have been 53 million abortions during the past 38 years," she said. "I thought God had saved the wrong one."

While she was in college, the confusion only intensified. "I shared my story," she said, only to be told "just because that happened to you, it doesn't mean you have to be prolife." An admired psychology professor accused her to her face, "What an awful lie. How can you say such a thing? How could your parents tell you such a lie?" Through research, she found the medical records that verified the story. McCook Daily Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment