Will She or Won’t She? Neuhaus Gives Conflicting Comments Regarding Her Return to Abortion

Will She or Won’t She? Abortionist Neuhaus Gives Conflicting Comments Regarding Her Return to the Abortion Cartel :Operation Rescue: A new article has appeared in the overtly liberal and radically pro-abortion The Pitch magazine attempting to sympathetically portray Kansas abortionist Ann Kristin Neuhaus, who faces possible license revocation by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts for horrendous record keeping and illegal late-term abortion referrals. That case is based on a complaint filed by Operation Rescue.

During the interview Neuhaus claimed she was out of the abortion business forever. “I’m done with this whole women’s-right issue. It’s definitely an underserved population, but I’m done. Not even in the wildest imaginable situation would I do it again. I would even sign a statement that I wouldn’t do it again. I’m certainly not going to be working for Dr. Tiller again, am I? And we’re not going to have a clinic like that ever again.” But in an interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that aired February 23, 2011, Neuhaus sang a different tune.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment