Man Who Shot Pro-Life Advocate Has No Remorse

Harlan Drake, on trial for killing pro-life advocate James Pouillon and a businessman, says he has no remorse. Drake confirmed he and his mother had a conversion over lunch the day before about not liking Pouillon's signs. "I did not believe that he should be showing the sign to children, especially at a high school where young girls of impressionable age would see that and either be disgusted or scared," he added. "I was hoping that he wouldn't be there that morning," -- adding "So that I wouldn't have to shoot him."

After killing Fuoss, a businessman he says treated his family poorly, Drake said he had no reason not to stop. "I just shot one person. I might as well shoot anybody else that I think might deserve to be shot that day." He admitted he should receive the death penalty. LifeNews

No comments:

Post a Comment