Pro-choice blogger complains about the abortion pill

My Abortion Doctor and Abortion Clinic Ratings where you can find abortion doctors and abortion clinics ratings: "I argued for RU-486, the abortion pill. I really thought our problems were over. . . . I still think women should have a choice, but they need to know what a dead cow that promise really is.

"How could they do this to us? How could they suck us in with that promise and deliver a pill that creates awful cramps, severe bleeding and a very high risk of really bad complications. The they, in this case, are all those women who themselves fell for the promise. People like the women of Planned Parenthood, who fought for RU-486 must have thought it was great. It sounded great. I thought it was great. But! When they found out it was awful, why didn't they tell us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment