Victims of ‘House of Horrors’ abortionist tell of forced abortions, lifelong injuries

“Scores” of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s victims are coming forward after his arrest last week, says Pennsylvania’s District Attorney.  Many women are detailing the horrid atrocities in the media, with some alleging that he even forced them to abort their child.

One woman, Robyn Reid, told ABC News that she had planned to sneak away when her grandmother brought the then-three-month-pregnant 15-year-old to Gosnell’s facility on January 31, 1998.  “When I said no, the doctor got upset and he ended up taking my clothes off, hitting me, my legs were tied to the stirrups,” she said. “I was fully dressed. He actually managed to get all of my clothes off and tie me down to the medical bed. I just remember my very last thought ... looking up at the light and thinking, ‘Don’t fall asleep.’”

In the midst of the 30-minute struggle, she says the abortionist assured her by saying, “This is the same care that I would give to my own daughter.” Reid said the drugs Gosnell gave her were so strong they knocked her out for 12 hours, and she was carried home asleep by her mother and aunt. “What would you give somebody that small that would knock me out for 12 hours? What if I had died?” she asked. LifeSiteNews

No comments:

Post a Comment