Kathy Ireland speaks out for life

Most Hollywood stars advocate a woman’s right to terminate a pregnancy, however former supermodel Kathy Ireland has gone against the grain and spoken out against abortion. "My entire life I was pro-choice. . . . But when I was 18, I became a Christian and I dove into the medical books. . . . I learned that at the moment of conception a new life comes into being." However Ireland admitted that she did everything she could to avoid becoming pro-life. "I called Planned Parenthood and begged them to give me their best argument and all they could come up with that it is really just a clump of cells and if you get it early enough it doesn’t even look like a baby." That answer didn't satisfy her. Fox News

1 comment:

  1. Kathy talks about this issue and so many more...In her new book Real Solutions for Busy Moms; Your Guide to Success and Sanity. She is brilliant and so eloquent in her communication; plus she offers a whole lot of solutions from her own life experience!

    ReplyDelete