Help Wanted: Hannah's House Maternity Home

Alternatives Pregnancy Care Center of Kalamazoo, Michigan is in need of houseparents to move into our beautiful maternity home this April. If you have a passion for pregnant women and you want to really invest in someone's life during a stressful time you should learn more about our maternity home. You would be able to walk along side of women who are pregnant and in need of love, care, spiritual guidance and wisdom. Our home has been running for over 10 years and God has been faithful and good to us. Respite relief workers are available and a staff Social Services Worker works 3 days a week with the residents.

If you have ever thought about participating in this type of ministry, take a moment to learn more about this awesome opportunity! Call Cathy Stoner at (269) 345-1740, ext 15, or email for more information. Read what one woman had to say about her experience at Hannah’s House:
"From the first moment I walked into HH I found a sense of relief and peacefulness. But the things that I would have to say that I loved the most were the people that were involved in the ministry. First and foremost Starr Bull, I finally felt like someone actually understood me when I made the decision to give my son up for adoption."

No comments:

Post a Comment