Message from Care Net's Delahoyde

Every day, pregnancy centers support women like Pam Tebow – women who bravely choose to carry their pregnancy to term, even in dire circumstances. Their courageous stories are just as inspirational as Pam's, and likewise, frustrated abortion groups are trying to "censor" their message, too.

For example, in the Virginia Legislature last month, NARAL announced that pregnancy centers in that state were up to no good and introduced a bill attacking these organizations. However, women who had been helped by pregnancy centers showed up to oppose the bill, and their message was uncensored. One former client, a refugee from Congo said:

"I found myself pregnant, and my fiancé ran away from me because I chose to keep my baby. The pregnancy center helped me to pay rent, clothed my son and I, fed us and supported me throughout my pregnancy. Once I had my baby, I passionately volunteered at the pregnancy center. … I refer people to the pregnancy center, and I am now one year from graduating from university. …" (Listen to her story at 8:15 minutes into this Youtube clip.) WND

No comments:

Post a Comment